Friday, December 14, 2007

McyD Trip totally Deserved

YUP friendzees Sparky here and I had a gripe ~
mom & dad needed to do some quick thinking to make this one up to me, okay us.
Can you believe they left us home with not even a bone, okay food & water sure!
They went out to eat & then to a football game! A FOOTBALL game. That's my game, daddy & I play it all the time so what up? Some state semi-final, so what blah blah blah that's my game I shoulda been there! I sat on the side stoop which lets me see over the fence to wait for them to come home. I knew if they saw me sitting there waiting when they drove up the road they would feel bad or at least I hope they would realize what bad pawrents they were today!
-
Well, apawrently it worked cos they took us to MCyD for some fries woohoo. It don't happen often so woohoo. Wish you all were here we all would of had a superb time!

9 comments:

Snowball said...

Wooohoooo fries sounds great. Did you get some ice cream too?

Luv,
Snowball

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends
Glad your mom and dad got the message and took you all to that place for some fries!
Too bad I can't have them but sure I hope you had enjoyed yours!
Have a great sunday
Lorenza

Lacy said...

woofies All!!! u gots ur pawents traineded wite...and yw fur da christmas carwd, and me fanks u fur mine....all da carwds me gots wuz pawtastic...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Kapp pack said...

mmmmm....french fries! Thanks for the card!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

i said...

Fries, did somebody mentioned fries? Yum yum...

Amber-Mae said...

Hope you got to eat alot of fries! I LOVE going to McDonalds too becoz my hooman M always buys us plain beef burgers each. YUM!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

We've always found that guilt is the best way to keep our humans in line. Way to go; you must have looked pitiful.
Abby & Rosie

p.s. looking forward to getting your rescue stories for our blog

Johann The Dog said...

I love fries!!! But Mum doesn't let me have them any more..sniff, sniff.. stupid IBS. I jealous!

Woofs, Johann

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Hi Friendzees!

Snowball we didn't get any this time mom said it was to cold. LL

Lorenza it don't happen often but when your better you can have one or two. LL

LacyLuLu you betch we all work on pawrent training till they get it right! LL

Kapp pack your welcome & they are so mmmm good LL

Happy I know what a treat come over & we'll have m&d take us again! LL

Amber-Mae lucky doggies we only get a pinch of the paddy sheesh, LL

Abby & Rosie we did! we work on the sad puppy eyes while their away & then bam when they return, works everytime! LL

Johann (handsome boyfriend) don't be jealous they aren't that health but once in a great while there fabulous! guess it's not gonna happen till next year... LL

Lots of sniffs & Love Licks