Sunday, September 16, 2007

Neighbor Pup is so cute...

Ginger here...

Looks as if the back neighbors left their new pup in the backyard alone for the first time. Golly he was howling and I felt bad. Mean ole Sparky came up to the fence where I was communicating with Charlie and Sparky barked real loud and scared both Charlie and me! Crikit then came over all alert but luckily mom came too. Crikit calmed and mom spanked Sparky and told him he was a bad boy. She started talking to Charlie and he came back to the fence and licked her finger. Sparky wanted to bark but mom kept her hand on him ready to spank.
Charlie came to the fence and he is so cute. Looks kinda like Snoopy but orange-ish brown and he has white paws. He was sad his family was away. I like him. I wish he could come in my yard and play. I hope he likes me and knows I'm the really nice one.

Ginger out for now mom's doing something with the pools...
-

No comments: