Sunday, September 23, 2007

Catch Up Again!


Ginger here...
-
Mom's been working on the other blog and not ours!
Gosh mom...
-

Well, Tuesday they took me for such a long walk... I was tired and I got scared a couple of times. I was so glad to finally get home 'cos then we go out back and hunt frogs.
-
Wednesday & Thursday was nice and we just chilled in and out of the house. I love our doggie door. I wasn't happy that m&d took Crikit for the walk and not Sparky or me. But when they got home we all went and played in the dark... it's so much fun then Thursday they took Sparky and they seemed like they were gone forever... not fair
-
Friday the Date Day we lounged all day and played when dad got home and then they locked us in! I don't like that part. But we got bread sticks as soon as they got home. This time they went for a walk and didn't take any of us ... hmmm I wonder why we all wanted to go :(
-
But this weekend m&d stayed home the whole time and we got good treats and played a lot. They put down this big rug in the TV room that was at the other door and they don't mind if we get on it... so cool 'cos now I can walk up to them as long as I don't get on the carpet. That easy step on dark don't step on white.
-
Oh I almost forgot ~ Saturday morning we were all barking 'cos Charlie was at our fence window and mom went out front to catch him. I helped because Charlie was darting from her and dad opened the gate and I ran out... I was scared of Charlie at first but I'm bigger so I tamed him and mom & I walked him home. It was kinda neat...
-
okay I gotta go potty before we go to bed ~
-

bow wow for now

No comments: