Thursday, June 7, 2007

1st Day

My husband loves the idea that I am finally opening a blog. I have been talking about it for years and decided it is over due to give my man a break and relieve him from participating in anymore deep discussions over my commercial issues. So here goes…

Have you ever seen a commercial and thought wow great commercial, they got it right, someone deserves a raise? Or one which, you can’t help but say ‘what were they thinking’ or ‘what was that about?’ How about the ones that almost got it right and if a direct phone line existed, to inform the agency of a revision that could perfect it, wouldn't that be great or one that needs pronto removal from airwaves? Well, as a consumer I would like to give some companies constructive counsel...
***
Current favorite commercial: Love it, makes me laugh out loud; I comment how great it is every time it’s on… I could see it often and even though I love it, it does need a little improving. I recently learned 'the pack' is chicken but from the first time I saw it, I knew it had a catchy cheer and beat that gets me moving, ‘they’ casted a superb Asian Actress who steals the show but since I get so caught up in the Actress jiving to the beat with the pack, I don't seem to hear the name of the product! Oh my gosh, I don’t even see the other silent actress with the salad in front of her! The best part of the whole commercial is the actress’ desire to jive with the cheerleaders and grabs ‘the pack’ and shake it to the beat onto her friends salad while watching the simulated cheer group with such excitement! And then the ‘whoa’ in the face of her salad friend is to die for! I’m smiling just writing about it… the way she whoa’s at her salad friends face gives me the ha ha’s from the deep down!! Someone deserves a raise even though the purpose of the commercial is…what is the name of the product? Good work anyway First Place* with slight room for improvement.

Keeping on the same ‘chicken pack’ commercial the new version with the admin having salad at her desk and the office co-workers getting ridiculous when she opens 'the pack', well… at least I learned that it was a pack of chicken that the Asian Actress was shaking otherwise ‘Don’t like it’ and still am not sure of the product name… sorry

Type more soon... **Commercial Critic Out...


Special Note: Prayers for Kelsey’s family, I know that type of pain from losing a loved one; also for Madeline’s family and our Nation’s Soldiers.


The dogs are barking; **Chow for now…

No comments: