Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Crikit's Tail

i loved my basketball; i ran, attacked then body slammed it! wag wag
i learned to carry it, (dog proud moment), here dad wag wag
pop!... it bores me now... whats next? wag wag
**
mean kids in back grrrrrr, i'll get you one day...
**
yeah dad, soccur ball... goody easy to carry
easy to rip... loooooovvve it!
insides good... ruf... whats next dad?
**
saucer? it needs my touch chomp chomp
now it looks nice... dad heres my saucer feed me
okay throw it ... hmmm it flys, okay i'll go get it
here dad feed me now
dad why are you throwing my food bowl?
okay i'll go get it....
dad stop throwing my food bowl
what do you think it is a flying saucer?
i'm taking it back in the house ruf
**
hey golf balls, easy.. chomp chomp gone, wag wag
here dad, look whats inside...
**
hey dad... daad... i guess i'll find something
oh wait mean kids ball over the fence, ruf ruf ruf
demolish it, yeah! wag wag... okay showed them
happy day wag wag wag wag
bored, dad could you remove it from my kingdom, thanks
**
baseball wag wag wag wag time me ruf ruf
okay seam gone ruf ruf wag wag twine? okay -wow- run
what happen, wheres the ball? daaad
**
oh hugh pink thing ruf ruf ruf ruf ruf ruf... grrrrrr
oh my golly ruf ruf ruf ruf wild big pink thing ruf ruf ruf
okay stand on hine paws... ready... attack big round thing
yipes... POP!
take that snif snif, not me dad wag wag wag
less then 5... high paw
**
tennis ball, whats this dad? its cool
mine mine mine mine run attack... gottcha
here dad wag wag wag wag throw it
mine mine mine mine run attack... gottcha
here dad wag wag wag wag throw it already
mine mine mine mine run attack... gottcha
dad hurry throw it
mine mine mine mine run attack... gottcha
again dad
mine mine mine mine run attack... gottcha
come on dad again ruf wait, dad ruf throw it ruf
I wanna still play, daaaaad
**
okay fine chomp chomp chomp oops! it pops?
oh no... dad do you have another one?
*

No comments: