Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ginger's Paw Print

Guess what M&D gave us some really tasty breakfast today; some kind of natural food on top of rice. I didn't really want any at first 'cos I didn't smell the flax oil but can you believe mom lifted my gum and stuck a kernel in and held my mouth shut! Gosh; well, it's okay though 'cos it turned out to be really good and we all wanted more!! I'm glad mom sits and watches us eat our treats 'cos Sparky eats fast and then he stares at me real hard so I will give him my food. Crikit just watches from afar, she never eats from my bowl but she lets me eat from hers... she's so nice to me.

Today we got to play in the pool and pop bubbles and M&D brought us some real treats! We got to taste some pancakes, sausage & beacon...Wow it was great! I so glad mom brings home doggy bags 'cos that means we get some extra treats if we haven't messed anything up while they were gone. Oh we also got some new food too, beef & cheese, some more chews and our dog crackers yeah! Loooove it! You guessed it, our tails were wagging today!
***
Oh and Sparky pulled the box with the leftover pot pie off the planting table, he's tall and strong 'cos there was a rock on it but he got caught and M&D made us come inside and go to bed, boys...
***
Okay, gotta go mom says I'm still a puppy and need my sleep and since the gates are up and the lights are out I better go...

***
Well, Bow Wow for Now - Ginger out...
***

No comments: