Monday, June 11, 2007

Golf Lovers - Laugh

You know I cannot remember ever seeing a bad “golf” commercial or maybe I just blocked out those I didn’t like. I think it’s great that it is the one sport oh… correction athletic activity (so I can be politically correct) that reaches across the generations. I just saw the funniest cross over commercial between hearing aides and golf… what a giggle!

Watch for it! The ‘mature’ player cannot hear other players yelling “fore” and several flying balls hits him every time throughout the entire course play. It’s as if he is a magnet for every flying ball in the air. He’s desperate by the end of the commercial… those things can really hurt! It's a cleaver ad for the Miracle hearing aide! *Good one… rating – 5 stars!

Commercial Critic out...

No comments: