Monday, June 25, 2007

Psst... life

This morning I called and had my appointment rescheduled an hour and 20 minutes earlier than the original. On the way there I was rushing 'cos I appreciated receiving the earlier appt. and I didn't want to be late. Wouldn't you know it, when I arrived all stressed since I have been waiting for 3-weeks for my lab news, I get the message that the doctor is running and hour late... ugh! Yeah for the people who were having there baby... can't help but think - if a new life is coming into the world could that mean someone is leaving simultaneously? could my news be that...

So I wait and I wait and I wait praying and hating the twisting knots in my stomach! I thought about my mom most of the time because she went through almost 5-years of this horrible roll-a-coaster. I wish she had let me help...

Turns out that the earlier appointment was never recorded at the reception desk and the technician put my file back in the later slot! ?Y? today was not the day to do that... thank goodness God lets us talk to him all we want 'cos I was chattering away; it was a difficult day.

No comments: