Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tuesday Tales

Ginger : mom took me out while she was doing something in her car and while I was checking out the yard I saw a big orange dog walking towards me with a man. I don't know why but the man decided to cross the street to our side. I didn't like that and got close to mom just in case... the big orange thing seemed tired 'cos he was drooling and didn't even notice me... I didn't like how the man looked but I watched till they were out of site phew close call

~

Crikit : mom made a double decker pillow for me to lounge on and with treats in my belly I'll just rest till my dad comes home to play, after all I already had to chase the street sweeper away from the fence!

~

Sparky : I like to watch over the girls so sometimes I'm in the house to lounge with Crikit and sometimes I sunbathe to monitor Ginger. Today is such a relaxing day not too hot... it rained yesterday, I hope it does again... I don't understand why mom won't let me bark at Charlie go figure... hope dad comes home soon I'm in the mood to play...

~

No comments: