Monday, February 4, 2008

Catchup: MeMe Tag & Awards

We know we know; we were such big boohoo babies while our daddy was away and now we're doing catchup with all our friendzees bloggies. Thank you all fur support during our drama days.

1st of all we wanna thank Emma and The Canine Kids fur this beeuutiful award and yes we agree never too many flowers to help cheer some doggies up. Princess Snowball fur the first bunch that we held onto before thinking about passing them on to help us pass the blues. Isn't it beeuutiful everytime we see it we smile :)

So now we wanna pass this along to all who were so kind to give us some cheers during that dreary time, the list is long:

Princess Snowball Right Back at ya
&
Emma, Faeden, Lilly, Logan, Toby & Mom Right Back at ya

Friendzees in no particular order, please accept this bouquet:

Sweepy & Family, Lorenza, LacyLuLu, Happy, Amber-Mae, Amber, Pacco, Mack, KB, Isis, JB, Powder-Puff, Lola & Penny & Sherman, Roxy & Andy & Sammy, Rudoph & Goofy, Maya & Kena, Twister & Furby, Willie & Waylon, Weenie & Daisy, Marvin, Brat Pack, Goofy, Ripley, Echo, Thor, Rusty, Cubby, Abby & Jack, Sparky, Jackson, Chef, Arabella, Rosie & Abby, Clive's Mommy, GaFarmGirl & BoDog, Jan's Funny Farm, Zoo Crew


Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Sweepy & your mom Pica & your dad Sumo & your bro Bogart

Thank you fur Being Our Friends!

We love visiting your bloggies and we're glad we are friends! Our drama days delayed us from posting this wonderful award... sorry ~ hope ya'll know that we feel the same about ya'll too! xo

We shall pass this onto all our new visitor/friends we met this January & Feburary 2008 cos we gave it via the side bar to all our friends who wished to accept it that we met in 2007! Mommy will look ya'll up and add the linkies but you can go ahead and add it to ya'lls bloggies anyway if you wish. xo



MeMe Tag

We got tagged by Maya & Kena Here are the rules:

1.Post who tagged you and link back to them ~ Hey Maya! Kena!

2.You have to tag 3 other kitties, beans, woofies, or any other assorted fur, fuzz or feather

3.What 3 things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences.

We had a bow wow and here's what we came up with:

1. We would snuggle & sleep in mom & dad's bed cos we're not as lucky as most of our friendzees who get to sleep in humon beds (lucky doggies)!

2. We would open and eat whatever and whenever we wanted from mom & dad's frig! Humon food all the time instead of the little tid bit teasers off their plates!

3. We would install a doggie gate in our fence so we could come and go from our backyard to our frontyard whenever we wanted! That would be so great!

Well, don't know who has and has not been tagged so please tag yourself. Oh and once we get caught up on bloggie visits will count the self-tags to see if we got 3, k?

So now we're gonna trot all over the Internet to see whatcha all been up to... oh and let ya'll know to come pick up your awards! Y

28 comments:

The Daily Echo said...

Woo! Thanks so much for the bewootiful award! We'll be doing your tag sometime this weekend.
ECHO

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
Congratulations on you awards! And thanks for giving it to me!
I don't want to be mean with you but sure my mom's bed is the best in the whole world!
Thanks for being my friends!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lacy said...

woofies CG n S...congrats on u awarwds and fank u sooo much fur passin it on to me.....heehee u all did a pawsome job on u tag, me got mine up tonite too...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Amber-Mae said...

Aww, thanks for the award guys! And congrats on you fellas for receiving it too.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Mack said...

Yay me! Yah you!!
Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on to me~~!!!!

I don't get to sleep in a human bed either, dang it!

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh wow! I am blushing, thank you all so much for the bouquet! I am so behind in my blogging, it is proving very hard to catch up on all the news!

Happy Weekend to you all!

Love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

pee ess if I don't post about this, please remind me via my Chat Box, I have such a lot of catching up to do, my Jeannie has had a poorly tooth and a bad cold! ;0(

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful flowers. We have some awards waiting for you at http://blog.ourdoglog.com

Abby & Rosie

J said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Crikit and Ginger DO look like my older sister Chelsea!! I like your blog a lot. Sounds like you have a great pack. ~Sammy

Maya and Kena said...

Hey there! Congrats on the awards!! And thank you so much fur passing the So Special Award to us!!! You guys are so sweet!!!!
Great idea about the doggy door!!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Sharon said...

Congratulations! That is a beautiful award your friend gave you. I love it and want to thank you for passing it to me! You are the best!

Chef said...

Thanks so much for passing the award to me, sweetiepies! So nice of all of you. Real glad the dramas over ... have a barky-warky good time.
xox Chef

Thor and Jack said...

Congrats on your award! Thanks for passing to me too! I would like to sleep in a mom an dad´s bed too!
Have a nice weekend!

Love and licks
Thor

Weeny&Daisy said...

Hooray! Welcome back, we missed you loads! Thank you very much for the pretty flowers, and congratulations on your awards! Thank you for being our friends too!

Love Weeny and Daosy xx xx

The Zoo Crew said...

Thank you for the award! It helped cheer up mama. She's sad today because our foster sister is going to her new home today.

Peace + Paws,

The Zoo Crew

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Guys,
Glad you dad is back! Thanks for visiting me again and thank you SO much for this wonderful award! I feel so good to have such nice doggie friends! I think my mom likes doggies a lot too. I posted a doggie parade today that happened in McKinney last week....you'll have to come see.
Have a great day, and thanks again for the award! My mom will help me post it on my blog this weekend.
--JB

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Thanks for the award! We are honored that you included us! That was a great Meme ... you guys are very mistreated though if you don't get to sleep in the big bed. Do the DWBs need to have a long bark with your mom and dad???

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Jan Price said...

We're sure glad your dad is back. You really missed him. And we're glad you're back too.

Thank you so much for the award. We are happy to be your friends and to accept this. We will post it sometime this week.

We're behind in everything, so we haven't even gotten to our new blogrolling account yet. But we'll get links posted yet.

jans funny farm

Willie and Waylon said...

Oh thank you for our very 1st award!!!

Thanks for being our friends!!

Many Sniffs,
Waylon & Willie

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, congrats on your award and thanks for passing the bouquet to me too! Hope you're having a good weekend! J x

Isis said...

thank you thank you!

Deanna said...

Thanks for the award! I'm so glad the drama is over!

Ripley said...

Hi, Crikit, Ginger, and Sparky. I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, it just feels like it! My mom didn't let me blog for 2 whole weeks. That's animal abuse, in my book.

Congratulations on your award! And THANK YOU for giving me an award. This is only my second ever award so it means a lot.

Love licks, wagging tails, and something dead and smelly to roll in!

powder-puff said...

Hey C, G & S!!!


Thanks so much for the award!!

Hope you have a great week!!

peace out
puff

Chef said...

Hey you guys. Now I have a gift for you on my blog, so feel free to go fetch! Upload it to your bloggy if you want. xoxoChef

cookie said...

Hi guys,
My mom and I were surfing this wonderful morning, and saw your new posts. We are glad your dad is home!
Congrats. on your award!

sloppy kisses and clumsy waggs

Cookie and crew

Snowball said...

Thank you for passing me this beautiful award again. You gals and guys are great pals. Thank you for being my friends.

Luv,
Snowball

i said...

Congrats on the award and thank you for passing it on to us! So sweet of you!

Gee, I didn't get to sleep on human bed either. Hmm...

Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
Thank you Barking Loud buddies for the award. You are very special to us too!